When the leaves start to turn and there's a hint of crispness in the air, it's time to embrace the flavors of fall. And what better way to do that than with a slice of Maple-Infused Pumpkin Pie? We've taken the classic pumpkin pie and added a touch of maple magic to create a dessert that's perfect for autumn gatherings or a cozy night in.
- 1 9-inch pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Jakeman's Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, Jakeman's Pure Maple Syrup, eggs, evaporated milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (175°C) and continue baking for 40-45 minutes or until the pie is set. You can test the pie's doneness by inserting a knife into the center; it should come out clean.
- Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of more Jakeman's Pure Maple Syrup. 🤤🍽️
This Maple-Infused Pumpkin Pie is the perfect way to welcome the cozy autumn vibes. The combination of rich pumpkin, warm spices, and the sweet, distinctive flavor of Jakeman's Maple Syrup will have your taste buds singing with delight. Share your photos and tag us in your creations - we'd love to see how you're enjoying the flavors of fall with Jakeman's Pure Maple Syrup! 🍂🍁