Fall is in full swing and you can’t help finding Pumpkin everywhere, from in your coffee to sitting on your front steps. As the weather cools and families start to gather what better desert can you offer than Pie
Our Maple Pumpkin Pie recipe is guaranteed to be a hit with your family and friends. Simple to bake and delicious served warm or cool.
Maple Pumpkin Pie
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 7/8 cups Cold Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin cooked
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 3/4 cup Jakeman's Maple Syrup
- Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds and cook for 10 minutes covered in a microwave or bake in a regular over for approximately 1 hour or until tender. Remove pumpkin from skin.
- In a blender add all ingredients.
- Blend until mixed.
- Pour mixed ingredients into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in over at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve with whipped maple cream.
- *Can be made as pumpkin tarts with unbaked tart shells.
- To make whipped maple cream : Whip cream with 1 tbsp of Jakeman's Maple Syrup till stiff!
For more Jakeman’s Maple Syrup recipes check out our full cookbook “Maple Creation” by Mary Jakeman