What better way to start your morning than with a delicious pure maple syrup breakfast?
Enjoy the aromatic and enchanting taste of 100% Canadian maple syrup! We prepared for you a list of three recipes for breakfast! They are easy to prepare and so tasty!
Why use pure maple syrup in your recipes? The answer is simple! It has a lot of health benefits and helps you to start your day with energy!
- Contains vitamins & minerals; is high in antioxidants; fights inflammatory diseases
- Maple syrup helps boost energy ( it is considered to be a superfood and also contains carbohydrates)
- The best alternative to artificial sweeteners (you can replace sugar with Canadian maple syrup for a healthier lifestyle)
Recipe 1: Pancakes with pure maple syrup
Everyone knows that pancakes are maple syrup's perfect partner. Jakeman's Premium Buttermilk Pancake Mix is pan-ready for the family to enjoy. Light, fluffy and rich, these buttermilk pancakes are sure to liven up any breakfast!
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 2 tsp butter or vegetable oil
- Set a frying pan over medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oil or butter
- Cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until the color of the pancake is gold.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and fruits
Recipe 2: Waffles with maple syrup
Another great recipe for your breakfast! Who doesn’t love waffles? And the best part? You can prepare them in only 4 simple steps!
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of Jakeman's Granulated Maple Sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Butter, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, maple sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and then add them to the medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together
- Heat the waffle iron and start pouring the mix
- The waffles are ready! For a sweet taste, we recommend adding Canadian maple syrup!
This delicious-looking waffle would be a fantastic start to any day!
Recipe 3: Sweet & Spicy Maple Mix
If you love the sweet & spicy mix, this recipe is a must-try! The secret ingredient that makes this recipe so good is the maple sauce! We will use pure maple syrup to prepare it. Let’s find out together the ingredients for this recipe.
- 1 bag of Jakeman’s Maple Popcorn
- 3 cups of shreddies
- 2 cups of salted pretzels
- ½ cups of pecans
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup Jakeman’s Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl mix the Jakeman’s Maple Popcorn, shreddies, salted pretzels, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and Dried Cranberries
- Prepare the maple sauce! In a bowl, mix all the ingredients necessary to make the maple sauce and let cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over the snack mix and bake at 300F for 20 minutes.
Try an authentic and different taste with pure maple syrup! If you are looking for maple syrup, you will find a wide range in our online store. We pride ourselves in delivering the real thing: 100% local Ontario, pure maple syrup – all the way from the tree to the bottle!
For more recipes, follow our Instagram account @jakemansmapleproducts! Every Tuesday we add new content in the recipes section so it’s a must-do to follow us!